Jan 6, 2010

Project Life

Began an exciting, yet intimidating process of documenting each week of 2010. Why take on the task this year over any other?

Last year at ASU.
Anticipating a lot of great travelling stories: Hawaii, Europe, Dominican Republic.
Because Mom bought me a really cool scrapbook to do it.
Check it out here. My mom bought 4 of them. Her goal is to take a picture every day. I'll be lucky if I get one a week, but I'll give it a try.
.
On another note, my dad and I have been tirelessly planning our 18 day trip though Europe. I can't believe that 6 months from now, I'll be backpacking through 5 countries with my daddy. So awesome. We've been using the Rick Steves' guide books, which help alot, but sometimes can be overwhelming. As long as I don't have to sleep anywhere with bed bugs I'll be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright homesick for heaven 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .